What is GivingPay?
As charity payment experts with years of experience in setting up and processing card merchant accounts for charities of all sizes, we understand your debit and credit card merchant payment processing pain points.
We’ve developed GivingPay to help with the set-up, processing, and ongoing collection of your one-time and reoccurring card payments.
Fast, secure payment processing with our charity merchant facility.
The key benefits of using GivingPay include:
- Transparent and competitive rates with no hidden surprises.
- The Debit and Credit card merchant facility allows charities to transact and process card payments easily.
- Omnichannel processing – collect online, telephone, eCommerce, or any payment processing.
- Total control and visibility on all your transactions via one single, easy-to-use platform.
- View, export, reconcile or refund all in one place, 24/7.
Get started with GivingPay in 5 simple steps:
- Talk – We will chat with you about how you want to use the service, the process, and the fees associated.
- Complete – An online application will be sent to run some Know Your Customer (KYC) checks. Don’t worry, we know this can sometimes be time-consuming, so we will make it as quick and painless as we can!
- Agree – Underwriting your merchant account can take up to 72 hours after the application and once agreed, we will issue you an electronic application form to sign.
- Set-up – Once signed, we will complete the remainder of your application to issue you with a merchant ID. This normally takes up to 72 hours.
- Live – You are ready to process card payments! For all our services that need a card merchant facility, we will link your merchant ID to it, so you can test and, when ready, set live.
Elovate doesn’t just support you during the onboarding stages of GivingPay. We are here to help.
You’ll be able to develop an ongoing relationship with your dedicated account manager who understands the charity sector and the touchpoints needed to make card payments a success via any channel.
This personal service ensures continuity, and there’ll be no need to keep retelling the story to multiple people and organisations or deal with the hassle of where to direct payment queries – let us take care of that! You can rest assured if you have a problem, you can call, or email and we will be there – a real person who is a charity expert, and not a bot.
Fast, secure payment through any of your fundraising channels
There’s nothing hidden with Elovate. We offer competitive charity card merchant rates, with transparent fees so you can see exactly by payment type (UK or overseas), scheme (Visa or Mastercard) and what we charge. We charge the same merchant fees as eCommerce for MOTO (Mail Order/Telephone Order), saving you money.
On top of this, our payment processing solutions are trusted and secure, with PCI compliance and AI powered fraud protection. We support a wide range of integrations, such as ApplePay, GooglePay and more.